Are you ready to make changes in your business that will in turn help you to become more profitable? Below is a list of 5 ideas to help you make that move.
- Organization. If you are overwhelmed…frazzled…just looking at piles of papers and bills on your desk, unable to even concentrate on work…..then get organized! Sort your stacks into workable piles. Go through your bills…get a grasp on what you owe
- and when. Throw away anything not important or useful! File all of your business papers that you need for taxes. It seems like a HUGE job…but once you start….you will be surprised at how quickly it goes.
- Get educated. Dive into learning something completely new to assist you in your business. Find yet another way to show up as an expert in your field. Get out of your comfort zone and learn that new thing and learn it well! You can find free online courses or paid courses, whatever works within your budget. The main thing is just doing it!
- Set goals. And dream big! Write down your wildest, most exciting dream for your business. Break it down into chunks that are doable and let everyone know! Be accountable to those goals and you will succeed!!
- Self-Care. If you aren’t taking care of yourself both mentally AND physically, your business will suffer. Yes, I know….easier said than done. So, again, break it into smaller chunks. Start small….set your timer to get up and stretch every 30 minutes. Work your way into taking a walk twice a day. Journal. Bible Studies. Reading. Affirmations. There are alot of ways you can take care of yourself and it is extremely important to do so.
- Update your systems and process. Evaluate what is working and what is NOT working and adjust accordingly! Use a program like Asana to get everything in one spot! It will make your business and personal life alot easier to balance.
Share with us ideas you have that will change your business in a positive way. We would love to hear your tips and strategies!
OR if you want some help with this, fill out this Coaching Application and find out what Sheridan can do for you and your business!